Estes Park Trout Pond is open All Year Round!
Spring/Summer at Trout Haven Fishing Pond
This serene Trout Pond nestled in the midst of beautiful mountain views is the perfect place to introduce kids to the sport of fishing. The pond is the perfect place to spend a relaxing afternoon of hassle-free angling. It is regularly stocked throughout the season with Rainbow Trout. No license is required and we provide all the equipment including bait for a worry-free family experience. Our experienced staff is always available to give some assistance to all age groups.
The Trout Haven Resorts Trout Pond is a great way to introduce your child to fishing, but it’s also good fun for the whole family!
- No license required
- $1.25 per inch for what you catch
- $1 per fish to clean
- $2 & $3 rod rentals
- We will pack, freeze and store your catch for pick-up when you leave
- Packed trout will last 5-6 hours, although you can refrigerate for up to five days
- Handicap accessible fishing
- May 20 - October 31, 2019
- 9 am- 6 pm
Call us with questions: 970-577- 0202
Lodging at our properties is not required in order to enjoy the fishing.
Winter at Trout Haven Trout Pond
Take advantage of the opportunity to enjoy ice skating next to the main pond, rent your skates with us and it's $5.00 have your own and it's only $3.00. Enjoy the magical beauty of the snow-covered mountains surrounding Trout Haven Pond. Ice fishing is available with all the supplies needed for a relaxing experience. There are fishing sheds provided which allow ice fishing from the comfort of an enclosed shed. There is no license required to enjoy the winter wonderland while ice fishing. All of the equipment including bait is available on site.
There is also the opportunity to enjoy ice skating right next to the pond. This provides hours of fun and entertainment for the whole family. A large variety of ice skates are available for rental or bring your own. Watch our Facebook page for time to enjoy a variety of special events including ice hockey, skate with Santa, and date night skating. Fun for the entire family. Hot chocolate and coffee are served to warm up.
- Ice fishing/ skating start on December 14th, 2018
- The pond is open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Every Saturday, starting Dec 14th, 2018 till season end
- Couples are buying one get one free for skating
- Every Sunday, starting Dec 14th, 2018 till season end
- Wear your jersey and get a free skate rental
The 4th Annual Trout Haven Fishing Derby!
- Saturday, January 19th, 2019 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- The grand prize for the derby will be a 1-night stay at Tiny Town and other prizes will be fishing equipment and free fish coupons for their next visit.
- 810 Moraine Ave Estes Park, CO
- Call for FREE registration 970-577-0202
* No catch and release and pay for what you catch
- November 1, 2018- May 19, 2019
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 10 am - 6 pm
Holiday Season & Spring Break, extended hours please contact our team for details, 970-577-0202
Trout Haven Fishing Pond, a Trout Haven Resorts Property