- Maximum occupancy of our facility is 146 people when the event center is set theatre style.
- The banquet style seating capacity of the event center excluding dance floor is approximately 130 people and approximately 100 people with a dance floor. This number shall not be exceeded.
- Hallways and doors must not be blocked and must be in line with the Fire Marshall Code.
- Initial Payment: 50% of the full cost of the room for the Event Center rental is due at the execution of this Contract.
- The balance of the Event Center rental costs, security deposit, plus any fees for the event are due 30 days before the day of the event.
- Payment may be in the forms of cash, check, or credit card (Master Card or Visa accepted).
- All checks are to be made out to Little Current Consulting LLC.
- If any such payment is not made, 800 Moraine Avenue Event Center may, as its option, deem the event to be cancelled and the cancellation charges shall apply as noted under CANCELLATION. Patron agrees to pay a security/damage deposit to cover any damage and loss beyond normal wear and tear done to the facilities and or amenities. Should there be damage or repairs needed the Patron will be notified and the cost will be withdrawn from the damage deposit.
- If the damage exceeds the amount of the damage deposit, the Patron will be billed accordingly.
- If the damage charge is less than the damage deposit, the Patron will be refunded the deposit less the damage costs.
- To avoid deductions from the cleaning/security deposit, all areas used – inside and out – are to be left clean of debris.
- The security/damage deposit will be refunded before or up to 21 days after the event after a complete inspection is performed of the event site and no damage is found.
- No staples, tacks, nails, tape or any other form of attachment likely to damage paint or woodwork is to be used to fix signs or decorations to the interior walls and ceilings or to the exterior of the building.
- Only the use of command strips or painters tape to hang items will be allowed.
- Please confer with management regarding signage and decoration intentions.
- Candles are allowed only if in appropriate holders or contained properly.
- All candles should be carefully managed.
- Candle wax that is allowed to get on the table cloths will require special cleaning at $25.00/table cloth.
- Management must approve method and use of candles.
- Under no circumstances may glitter or glitter-type products, confetti, loose rose petals, or rice be used inside or outside of the facility.
- Use of these items shall incur a $400 clean-up fee.Birdseed or bubbles may be used outside of facility. Real rose petals may not be used inside.
- All furniture will be used in the way it was intended to be used.
- When moving heavy equipment and furniture, care is to be taken not to damage the walls or floors.
- If Patron cancels their function or reservation more than 60 days prior to the reservation date, the Patron will received 100% of the monies paid.
- If notice of cancellation is less 30 days prior to the reservation date, 800 Moraine Event Center shall retain 50% of the initial payment collected under this agreement.
- This can be applied towards a later date within one year.
- No damages shall be due to either party for a failure of performance due to acts of God, war, terrorists acts, riots, disaster, or strikes, any one of which make performance impossible, or due to restrictions on commodities or supplies.
- Patron or patron’s service providers may use the kitchen and bar facility.
- Patron is responsible to return the kitchen and bar area to the same condition as it was prior to use.
- Patron shall remove all personal decorations and other items.
- The Patron shall accept full responsibility for any action or omission by their attendees or contractors.
- 800 Moraine Avenue Event Center is not responsible for any loss or damage to any samples, displays, properties or personal effects brought into the facility, no matter the cause.
- Parents are responsible for behavior of their children at the Facility and responsible for damage done by them.
Food and Beverage Requirements
- Patron may use or bring any food or beverages for their event, providing they are allowed by and in full compliance with all applicable government laws and regulations.
- 800 Moraine Avenue Event Center offers no food or beverage service and supplies no cups, glasses, plates, flatware, serving dishes, serving utensils or condiments.
- 800 Moraine Avenue Event Center will not be responsible for any illness resulting from self-catering or licenses/professional caterer.
- If alcohol is served we require you to use a TIPS Certified bartender to serve the alcohol.
Indemnity, Release, and Waiver
Patron agrees to indemnify, release, waive, discharge, and hold harmless Little Current Consulting, LLC, 800 Moraine, LLC and 800 Moraine Ave. Event Center, their members, shareholders, affiliates, predecessors, successors, trustees, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, past or present (hereinafter jointly referred to as “the Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, liabilities, judgments, demands, costs and expenses, including court costs and attorney fees, for any property damage, property loss or theft, personal injury or illness, death or other loss ("Claims") arising from or relating to the use of the 800 Moraine Ave Event Center. Patron also agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any Claims arising from or related to patrons own acts or omissions, and those of the guests, invitees and hired contractors in connection with the use of the 800 Moraine Ave. Event Center, including but by no means limited to the availability of alcohol or its consumption on or off the premises of the 800 Moraine Ave. Event Center by patron, guests, invitees, or hired contractors. This means, in part, that the patron releases any unknown future claims.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere in the Facility.
- There are ashtrays located outside all exit doors where smoking of tobacco products is permitted.
- Smoking of marijuana and related products is strictly prohibited on the 800 Moraine Avenue Event Center grounds.
- This can result in the loss of your security/damage deposit.
- No smoke machines are allowed in the Event Center, as they set off the alarms.
- Little Current Consulting LLC and 800 Moraine Avenue Event Center reserve the right to use any photographs taken at our facility by our staff or provided to us by you or your guests for marketing purposes.
- Your initials here indicate your express approval of such use.
- Patron may not assign this agreement or sublet the facilities herein indicated.
- Estes Park has a noise ordinance in effect after 10:00 p.m.
- While patron and guests are allowed to use the building until 12:00 midnight, the noise level is strictly monitored by the Estes Park Police Department after 10:00 p.m.
- Patron assumes responsibility for full compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.